Never Say Never

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Danny3737

Full Access Member
Reaction score
319534AE-05A9-466E-A008-92EAAD0F791C.jpeg BB9DA9F1-59B3-465B-B972-E7249D95DE46.jpeg I know I said before I’d never sell my ride even after recently getting an unsolicited offer, but after some serious thought it’s time to let her go for someone else to enjoy. After getting my company car 1.5 years ago, I don’t think I’ve driven my Denali 800 miles. I hate to see it sitting in the garage collecting dust. It’s been unmolested except for the Sony stereo w/ Apple Car Play. It still runs and drives great and only has 115K miles on the clock. I know I’ll have sellers remorse the moment I see it driving away as I did when I sold my 2002. I think if I get anything, it will be a used Avalanche, Sierra, or Silverado crew cab, but no rush.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
View attachment 264217 View attachment 264218 I know I said before I’d never sell my ride even after recently getting an unsolicited offer, but after some serious thought it’s time to let her go for someone else to enjoy. After getting my company car 1.5 years ago, I don’t think I’ve driven my Denali 800 miles. I hate to see it sitting in the garage collecting dust. It’s been unmolested except for the Sony stereo w/ Apple Car Play. It still runs and drives great and only has 115K miles on the clock. I know I’ll have sellers remorse the moment I see it driving away as I did when I sold my 2002. I think if I get anything, it will be a used Avalanche, Sierra, or Silverado crew cab, but no rush.
Damn. Can’t find those with 115k anymore. Could have kept it a few more years and had a real unicorn.

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Daaaaamn. Do want.

Either sell it to a forum member or to someone in another state where you'll likely never see it again. Tough decision.

OP
OP
Danny3737

Danny3737

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You got that right. Lots of memories with family vacations, etc. Hopefully the new buyer will take care of it as well as I have. My long range plans for it once my twins got out of college were to slap a supercharger, headers, and a cam on it and maybe a mild lift with 33’s. When you have a family, it all boils down to wants and needs. Right now, I need pick up more than a SUV. It’s great to have the 3rd row when you’ve got 3 kids and a couple of dogs. I just need to rinse the dust off it, snap some pics and post it. When I sold 2002 back in 2010, I had at least 4 dealerships call wanting to buy it, but they didn’t want to pay crap. CARMAX was the worst. They offered me $8K less than I was asking and then proceeded to tell me they have to make at least $6K to $8K on each car they sell. When I sold the 2002, it only had 45K miles on the clock.

Gonna be hard to let her go!!

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You got that right. Lots of memories with family vacations, etc. Hopefully the new buyer will take care of it as well as I have. My long range plans for it once my twins got out of college were to slap a supercharger, headers, and a cam on it and maybe a mild lift with 33’s. When you have a family, it all boils down to wants and needs. Right now, I need pick up more than a SUV. It’s great to have the 3rd row when you’ve got 3 kids and a couple of dogs. I just need to rinse the dust off it, snap some pics and post it. When I sold 2002 back in 2010, I had at least 4 dealerships call wanting to buy it, but they didn’t want to pay crap. CARMAX was the worst. They offered me $8K less than I was asking and then proceeded to tell me they have to make at least $6K to $8K on each car they sell. When I sold the 2002, it only had 45K miles on the clock.
Yeah I know the weighing in of wants versus needs. Lol. Never an easy task and family has to take priority! Crazy that even Carmax gave you such a low offer on your 2002! Hopefully you make out better on the 2005. Lol

OP
OP
Danny3737

Danny3737

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Like the 2002, I’m in no rush to sell it. Whether it sells in a week or a year, I’m fine either way. The one I have now is a 2004. The crappy part is that the tags and inspection are both due this month.

Yeah I know the weighing in of wants versus needs. Lol. Never an easy task and family has to take priority! Crazy that even Carmax gave you such a low offer on your 2002! Hopefully you make out better on the 2005. Lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SteveandKish