Never Say Never

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Danny3737

Danny3737

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks. It did get an offer an hour after listing it, but I’m not ready to let it go for $7500 yet.

Do want. And I promise I'll take good care of it. lol

GLWS and I hope it goes to someone that'll appreciate and care for it as you have.

BaMaDuDe87

Full Access Member
Reaction score
View attachment 264217 View attachment 264218 I know I said before I’d never sell my ride even after recently getting an unsolicited offer, but after some serious thought it’s time to let her go for someone else to enjoy. After getting my company car 1.5 years ago, I don’t think I’ve driven my Denali 800 miles. I hate to see it sitting in the garage collecting dust. It’s been unmolested except for the Sony stereo w/ Apple Car Play. It still runs and drives great and only has 115K miles on the clock. I know I’ll have sellers remorse the moment I see it driving away as I did when I sold my 2002. I think if I get anything, it will be a used Avalanche, Sierra, or Silverado crew cab, but no rush.
What was the offer you had?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Danny3737

Danny3737

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Right now, he’s stuck at $8K. It’s a fair price, but on the low end...for me. It’s had a ton of views in less than 24 hours, but that doesn’t mean a whole lot. The only other call I got was from a Mom & Pop type dealership who said he’d like to have it on consignment. That’s not an option, no way am I letting it out of my sight. I didn't even give him a chance to get in to the details. If somebody comes up with $9K in cash, I’d have a hard time turning it down. Who knows what today will bring. It could be gone today or it may take a few months. Either way, it’s no skin off my nuts. I just hope it goes to someone who will take care of it as well as I have.

I bet the most he'll go will be $8500.

OP
OP
Danny3737

Danny3737

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The only thing on my side is if your looking for an NBS low mileage Denali in my area, it’s slim pickens and the couple that are out there are priced higher than mine and are at dealerships. If you get it from a dealer, you have to pay for all the little fees they tack on and that can add up to another grand or more. It took me a few months to find the one I have now. I know I’m dealing with a small market, but I’m keeping my fingers crossed. The funny part is, I wouldn’t be that upset if it doesn’t sell. I really do enjoy driving it when I get the chance.

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not that it's your business what they do with it after buying it, but someone paying 9000+ is someone who appreciates and will take care of it. Someone offering 7500-8000 is just shopping for a deal on a vehicle to haul their wet dogs and construction equipment in.

OP
OP
Danny3737

Danny3737

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That’s very true. Once the cash changes hands, I have no say on what they do with it. It’s just wishful thinking it will be maintained and detailed the way I would do it.

Not that it's your business what they do with it after buying it, but someone paying 9000+ is someone who appreciates and will take care of it. Someone offering 7500-8000 is just shopping for a deal on a vehicle to haul their wet dogs and construction equipment in.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Off Road Pedia

Latest posts