My From Start to Finish 6.0L Build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mikeyss

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm sorry for your loss, I truly know how hard it is. I lost my good boy about 4 years ago, and I still keep his picture as my wallpaper on my phone. He died in my arms peacefully, I miss him so much. I wish my current dog would have gotten to meet him, there would have been some good times for sure, haha. I know there isn't much anyone can say to take the pain away, but I wish you the best for your healing process.

OP
OP
RAMurphy

RAMurphy

Bob
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm sorry for your loss, I truly know how hard it is. I lost my good boy about 4 years ago, and I still keep his picture as my wallpaper on my phone. He died in my arms peacefully, I miss him so much. I wish my current dog would have gotten to meet him, there would have been some good times for sure, haha. I know there isn't much anyone can say to take the pain away, but I wish you the best for your healing process.
Thank you. Appreciate the kind words.

OP
OP
RAMurphy

RAMurphy

Bob
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It's been a very difficult 10 days. Yesterday as i was getting ready for work at 0600 I started getting very dizzy and almost fell into our big garden tub. I ended up sitting down and could not stand without losing my balance. Called my wife up and she immediately said we are going to the emergency room. She got dressed, loaded me up in her car and off we went. When we arrived and I described the symptoms they immediately went into stroke protocol. Scared the hell out of me, who would have thought dizziness would be one of the main symptoms. I had over 5 people in that room poking me, hooking me up to monitors and then wheeling me out for a CT scan and then MRI. I was lucking no stroke. Spent the night in the hospital for observation and diagnosed with Positional Vertigo. Home now, still a bit dizzy but functional. I learned a lot. I know I'm not the only older member on this site but age really doesn't matter. Please, all of you look up BEFAST - my wife knew, I did not. Take care of yourselves and let your loves one know. My public service announcement..

As far as my build, I'm still ordering parts as I save for my engine heads. Bought all my new sensors, valley cover, valve covers. Researching rocker arms and torque converter. Thanks to @Rocket Man I ordered a new master cylinder brake reservoir. I'm also putting together another order for my braided transmission lines.

Thank you all for your support.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It's been a very difficult 10 days. Yesterday as i was getting ready for work at 0600 I started getting very dizzy and almost fell into our big garden tub. I ended up sitting down and could not stand without losing my balance. Called my wife up and she immediately said we are going to the emergency room. She got dressed, loaded me up in her car and off we went. When we arrived and I described the symptoms they immediately went into stroke protocol. Scared the hell out of me, who would have thought dizziness would be one of the main symptoms. I had over 5 people in that room poking me, hooking me up to monitors and then wheeling me out for a CT scan and then MRI. I was lucking no stroke. Spent the night in the hospital for observation and diagnosed with Positional Vertigo. Home now, still a bit dizzy but functional. I learned a lot. I know I'm not the only older member on this site but age really doesn't matter. Please, all of you look up BEFAST - my wife knew, I did not. Take care of yourselves and let your loves one know. My public service announcement..

As far as my build, I'm still ordering parts as I save for my engine heads. Bought all my new sensors, valley cover, valve covers. Researching rocker arms and torque converter. Thanks to @Rocket Man I ordered a new master cylinder brake reservoir. I'm also putting together another order for my braided transmission lines.

Oh man glad you’re ok Bob. I know stroke protocol, learned that in CPR class. The build can wait, health is number one. Take it easy my man.

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score

I'm glad everything turned out ok. Anyone can have a stroke at any age, you don't have to be old.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MyCleftNut

Latest posts