My Bermuda Blue Hoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Jlaughtr

Jlaughtr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got the 50 Cal Antenna on this morning. Pretty easy install. Had take off the plastic piece that cover the antenna area, couple together 2 adapters and put them onto the antenna screw, replace the plastic piece. Then finish it off by screwing on the antenna! Super simple. Looks cool. Stay tuned for reception testing over the next week or 2

802757C5-5F3C-44A9-BCD7-B91BA11B0FDE.jpeg 7E148C1A-090E-4109-96C5-5A0C97168A16.jpeg

OP
OP
Jlaughtr

Jlaughtr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How hard were to lower side pieces to remove?

Did you break any tabs etc?

I want to do this for my Z.

So I took it to the lined shop to have it done. So I can’t attest to the removal process

That being said they didn’t put all the clips back in the front valence. So tonight I was trying to put in all brand new clips from amazon for the valence. They DO NOT WORK!! They are not the right length. So the clips are tough to get out in some spots and you might break them. Currently I have a zip tie job for my valence until I get the right clips.

I did not attempt or take off any of the other panels so I don’t know about those

Goodinblack

I Like Tacos
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So I took it to the lined shop to have it done. So I can’t attest to the removal process

That being said they didn’t put all the clips back in the front valence. So tonight I was trying to put in all brand new clips from amazon for the valence. They DO NOT WORK!! They are not the right length. So the clips are tough to get out in some spots and you might break them. Currently I have a zip tie job for my valence until I get the right clips.

I did not attempt or take off any of the other panels so I don’t know about those
Okay thank you

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Jlaughtr

Jlaughtr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Okay thank you

If you are going to remove all the panels, I personally would get all new clips. Even if you manage not to break them, I think newones would hold better because of the age of the plastic. I have the part numbers for all the clips from the chevy dealership.

Goodinblack

I Like Tacos
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If you are going to remove all the panels, I personally would get all new clips. Even if you manage not to break them, I think newones would hold better because of the age of the plastic. I have the part numbers for all the clips from the chevy dealership.
Ah cool. Please pm them to me if you can

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DamThatRiver24