Another Build Thread. 2004 Tahoe............

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice looking Tahoe! Looks fantastic after that paint correction! I really like the wheels you ended up with! Good looking wheel on your truck! Still have the silver GMT900 Denali?

OP
OP
Bigkevschopshop

Bigkevschopshop

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice looking Tahoe! Looks fantastic after that paint correction! I really like the wheels you ended up with! Good looking wheel on your truck! Still have the silver GMT900 Denali?
Thanks man... Yeah the wheels are growing on me even more.

Nah sold it for real good money...
Ill wait a while and get either a Silverado, CTSV, or Esky

Its Hard to not go back to the 900 platform cause they drive so well.... But in the mean time... were rolling BLUE....

The worst part is I love so many different vehicles, and don't have the room for them all.

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks man... Yeah the wheels are growing on me even more.

Nah sold it for real good money...
Ill wait a while and get either a Silverado, CTSV, or Esky

Its Hard to not go back to the 900 platform cause they drive so well.... But in the mean time... were rolling BLUE....

The worst part is I love so many different vehicles, and don't have the room for them all.
I have that same problem. Can’t have them all cuz no room.... lol bummer about the Denali. Shoulda sold it to me! :p But glad you like the H-O-E!

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
OP
OP
Bigkevschopshop

Bigkevschopshop

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Forum statistics

Threads
Members