My Bermuda Blue Hoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Jlaughtr

Jlaughtr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ah cool. Please pm them to me if you can

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Couldn't Figure out the PM of a pic so I'll just post it.

The valence PN you need both clips. One is the retainer and one is the actual clip. 13 total for the whole valence.

The retainer side panels PN he said it is 20 total, but he wasn't positive it was 20 per side or 10 and 10.

The Retainer PN for the side molding he didn't give me a total, but I think those are easy to count. Just priced out 1.

Prices are listed as well. The valence ones are expensive from the dealership, but the clips from amazon didn't work so trying to find another set before biting the bullet for the dealership.

part numbers.jpg

OP
OP
Jlaughtr

Jlaughtr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So after much searching, I finally found a website I had been looking for on the forums for awhile. You order lights from China. Seems fishy but I figured what the hell. I just order a small pair of lights to test it out. Only $15. Lets see how long shipping will take.

I am planning on replacing the stock Fog lights with LED cubes, but I didn't want to buy them just yet. I decided on these 12V 4 inch 18W work lights. Planning on mounting these under the rear bumper as aux reverse lights. I always have issues backing up at night with my 5% tint so these should be a big help.

Will keep the info updated to show how long ordering and receiving takes

Ordered-4/25

Update: Shipment Notification-4/26
Update: Received-4/27

Lights.PNG

Last edited:

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
So after much searching, I finally found a website I had been looking for on the forums for awhile. You order lights from China. Seems fishy but I figured what the hell. I just order a small pair of lights to test it out. Only $15. Lets see how long shipping will take.

I am planning on replacing the stock Fog lights with LED cubes, but I didn't want to buy them just yet. I decided on these 12V 4 inch 18W work lights. Planning on mounting these under the rear bumper as aux reverse lights. I always have issues backing up at night with my 5% tint so these should be a big help.

Will keep the info updated to show how long ordering and receiving takes

Ordered-4/25

View attachment 197801
Hopefully you don't get ripped off.

OP
OP
Jlaughtr

Jlaughtr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I received the lights today. 2 day turn around so I highly doubt they were in China ha.

Lights look good. Small minor blemishes from a visual standpoint but I don’t need show quality. Looking forward to seeing how good they work

Hope to get them wire up tomorrow or next weekend.

3EFEF320-EAB3-4486-844A-B2B720D56F40.jpeg

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
So I received the lights today. 2 day turn around so I highly doubt they were in China ha.

Lights look good. Small minor blemishes from a visual standpoint but I don’t need show quality. Looking forward to seeing how good they work

Hope to get them wire up tomorrow or next weekend.

View attachment 197934
I'd put some silicone around them. Just in case the gaskets are crap.

DirtyHoe2002

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So far signal is unchanged. But I haven’t left the normal city areas

View attachment 196887

I have a stubby antenna as well, in city limits I get good reception but out at the homestead (in the middle of BFE) all I get is static, which is fine because I just listen to my music through my phone; however, it would be nice to have the ability to listen to the radio if desired so. The 50 cal bullet looks great, I should've went that route when I got mine!!

DirtyHoe2002

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Great build thread so far! I really like the console vault for your pistol, too bad I have so much crap in there otherwise I would possibly to the same thing. Go 2nd Amendment :biggun:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Romeroman64

Latest posts