My Bermuda Blue Hoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Jlaughtr

Jlaughtr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Great build thread so far! I really like the console vault for your pistol, too bad I have so much crap in there otherwise I would possibly to the same thing. Go 2nd Amendment :biggun:

That's half the reason I did it. That console double as a receipt and paper trash can for me. When I finally cleaned it out to put the vault in, I found stuff from 4 years previous haha! I love that vault its always got at least 1 gun in there....most of the time 2

OP
OP
Jlaughtr

Jlaughtr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Finally found an HD hood. It's in my hometown so hoping my dad will make the drive and go pick it up for me! I think an HD hood in Bermuda Blue will look badass!

Hood.png

OP
OP
Jlaughtr

Jlaughtr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If it helps--it does fit in the back of the Hoe.

He has a truck. I’ll be driving through town at some point this month from TX so he’s going to pick it up and drop it off at the body shop for paint and any fixes it needs

OP
OP
Jlaughtr

Jlaughtr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
On my other Mod in the works, the Aux LED reverse lights. I'm trying to figure out if I have the right wiring circuit planned out. I have researched and watched videos so I think I have it diagrammed correctly. Any thoughts or obvious mistakes anyone sees?

I'm going to double check with the company that puts in all our police strobes and lights in our unmarked vehicles. They do a lot of wiring and I'm sure this is simple for them to double check my diagram and give any advice.

Circuit.jpg

OP
OP
Jlaughtr

Jlaughtr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Man, that's somewhere around what I paid for mine. @Galandorian scored his for $50!

I wish! He's def lucky! I'm just struggling to find any. I live in El Paso and check pretty much everywhere on craigslist. AZ, TX, OK. And I'm driving to some training in GA soon so I've checked all the places on the way too. TN, AR, AL, MS, GA, FL. These bad boys are getting more and more scarce.

Hoping my Dad is able to hook me up and drive about 1.5 hrs to get it for me this weekend.

What size are the bolts just in case he has to take it off himself?

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
I wish! He's def lucky! I'm just struggling to find any. I live in El Paso and check pretty much everywhere on craigslist. AZ, TX, OK. And I'm driving to some training in GA soon so I've checked all the places on the way too. TN, AR, AL, MS, GA, FL. These bad boys are getting more and more scarce.

Hoping my Dad is able to hook me up and drive about 1.5 hrs to get it for me this weekend.

What size are the bolts just in case he has to take it off himself?
Sorry, I don't remember. 13 mm I think.
EDIT: Just 6x 13MM bolts hold the hood in place. Posted on @Galandorian build page.

Last edited: