Mikeyss Build Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Lol--lucky ass! I'm sure it helps that you're a little older too. U'm sure you would've got a ticket if you were a yungin'.
I think he was probably surprised it was an old fart driving, I don’t exactly fit the truck or driving style. I refuse to act old. :head3:He was smiling the whole time. I could tell even though he had a mask on, I could see it in his eyes.

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think he was probably surprised it was an old fart driving, I don’t exactly fit the truck or driving style. I refuse to act old. :head3:He was smiling the whole time. I could tell even though he had a mask on, I could see it in his eyes.

You and Tony nailed it. He was probably expecting a punk ass and to smell weed when he got to the window. Instead, he saw a geezer mitigating his midlife crisis and didn't have the heart to penalize him for it.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You and Tony nailed it. He was probably expecting a punk ass and to smell weed when he got to the window. Instead, he saw a geezer mitigating his midlife crisis and didn't have the heart to penalize him for it.
Hey now I resemble that remark. :flipthebird: Actually my dog might have saved me, he gave that cop “the look” if ya know what I mean...:signs16:

RyanPDX

TYF Newbie
Reaction score

I get this once or twice a year in my Lowered, loud, VW GTI. When i roll down the window and they see the grey hair the usually let me off for whatever it was i did lol.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Not really. I'll be 40 next month, but the grey hairs are in full effect. I feel like im 60 sometimes though when i get outta bed in the morning.
I used to think that when I was 40 but now that I’m 62 I can say no way did I nor do you feel 60. You’ll know that when you actually turn 60. Sorry to break the news. :mad:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Off Road Pedia

Latest posts