Man, do I feel old! Stiffer than the Lord ever intended for me to be!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
OR VietVet

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
It had plenty of leg room for me to even drive it but the seat was a bit cramped. It has only about 70k miles on it and ran great but the clutch that was in it was a competition clutch. It was not a stock set up and had started to come apart and the noises that came from it when released the clutch was getting worse. He is going to sell it. The person that was in there for the comp clutch had poor work ethic. The flywheel bolts are 12 point and had several rounded edges and metal in there. I put new bolts at the flywheel and torqued to 91 foot lbs. That is the torque called for with the 6 speed trans. Shields were bolted back in place with just 1 instead of 2 bolts. One bell housing bolt missing. Personally I hate that car, after working on it, and hope it is gone soon.

Dantheman1540

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It had plenty of leg room for me to even drive it but the seat was a bit cramped. It has only about 70k miles on it and ran great but the clutch that was in it was a competition clutch. It was not a stock set up and had started to come apart and the noises that came from it when released the clutch was getting worse. He is going to sell it. The person that was in there for the comp clutch had poor work ethic. The flywheel bolts are 12 point and had several rounded edges and metal in there. I put new bolts at the flywheel and torqued to 91 foot lbs. That is the torque called for with the 6 speed trans. Shields were bolted back in place with just 1 instead of 2 bolts. One bell housing bolt missing. Personally I hate that car, after working on it, and hope it is gone soon.

Gotta love fixing other peoples mistakes.

OP
OP
OR VietVet

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Yea, I had told my friend to order up from RA what I wanted here, in a worse case scenario. We are sending back the clutch master and slave. They are still working great and no leaks. I replaced the rest.

OP
OP
OR VietVet

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Fortunately the 2 ladies I am seeing at the moment tell me I have no problems in that area. I did have one of them try kidding with me and said, "Give me 9" and make it hurt". So I screwed her 3 times and slugged her in the mouth. She seemed happy enough for a swollen lip.

GreyStone

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Fortunately the 2 ladies I am seeing at the moment tell me I have no problems in that area. I did have one of them try kidding with me and said, "Give me 9" and make it hurt". So I screwed her 3 times and slugged her in the mouth. She seemed happy enough for a swollen lip.
OMG!!...you're worse than Tony!

wjburken

Supporting Member
Reaction score
OMG!!...you're worse than Tony!
I just hear Ron singing these words from Toby Keith's song:
I said girls,
I ain't as good as I once was,
I got a few years on me now,
But there was a time,
Back in my prime,
When I could really lay it down,
If you need some love tonight,
Then I might have just enough,
But I'm as good once, as I ever was.​

OP
OP
OR VietVet

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
I just hear Ron singing these words from Toby Keith's song:
I said girls,
I got a few years on me now,
But there was a time,
Back in my prime,
When I could really lay it down,
If you need some love tonight,
Then I might have just enough,
But I'm as good once, as I ever was.​

Exactly right Wade! Otherwise I would have more girlfriends. There is something appealing to women about guys that can fix vehicles. Their eyes light up. Lots of women out there would love to be married to their own technician. I was running one of my shops one day when a boy about 10 years old came out to the shop from the waiting room and he said, "My mom wants to know if you are married." I said, "Why?" "He said that he thinks it's about me knowing about vehicles". I wasn't married but there was no way I was falling for all that.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDHanz