Highlighted posts from Monday, May. 03, 2021

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TYFBot

Staff member
Reaction score
Click here to view on the web
Highlighted posts
April 29, 2021 * 35 posts * 1,218 views
Larryjb said: I'm not looking into buying just now, but I do keep an eye on prices. I will probably want to replace it in 5 years or so, but with these prices I think I may need to keep it a ... Read more >>
April 30, 2021 * 20 posts * 474 views
BG1988 said: :eek::eek::eek::eek: Did not even see him as he was right in my A -Piller blind spot when I looked left (after I was locating the bicyclist position, when I got to the stop sign) ... Read more >>
May 02, 2021 * 12 posts * 141 views
mijohnst said: I'm thinking my water pump is going out, but before I go through all the effort, I want some other opinions. While it's running, there's nothing leaking from the cooling system. ... Read more >>
April 30, 2021 * 54 posts * 1,225 views
wsteele said: Here are my modified cans with the gasspout upgrades, no spilled gas anywhere. At 2 O'Clock are the dead soldiers of the progressive revolution. I just keep them around to raise ... Read more >>
April 29, 2021 * 15 posts * 277 views
scotto0609 said: My recently purchased 03 z71 sub is e85 capable, and I'm curious? Should I give it a try or not? The truck has 200k on it is running well with no codes. I have never used the stuff ... Read more >>
April 30, 2021 * 10 posts * 146 views
RickySanchez said: I'm new to the suv game my f1shitty decided to give up on me so I went out and got an 05 Denali I was wondering should I go with a 3 inch suspension or 3 inch body as I'm in hs ... Read more >>
May 02, 2021 * 9 posts * 128 views
McLeod Crouch said: Im changing my oil pan gasket this week, and was just wondering if there was anything else i should replace while i'm down there with everything torn apart. I am also doing the ... Read more >>
April 29, 2021 * 11 posts * 457 views
robgreg75 said: I was in my tahoe at an event Monday and need to do a meeting in it on the computer and it was warm so had it on running the AC. It gives a warming about shutting off in 5 minutes ... Read more >>
April 30, 2021 * 14 posts * 271 views
ChunkePPV said: Just got a great deal on a 2014 PPV on govdeals.com, been reading tons on the forum thanks @RichardCranium , never thought I would own a cop car lol! but just got my build list ... Read more >>
May 02, 2021 * 10 posts * 102 views
AN292 said: Still pulling to the right just like the day I bought it without those things I just replaced. Any ideas? New equipment is maybe 2-3 months old and it doesn't pull anymore than ... Read more >>
header-logo-small.png

Continue reading...