Need to know what to do to my 05 Denali

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RickySanchez

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I’m new to the suv game my f1shitty decided to give up on me so I went out and got an 05 Denali I was wondering should I go with a 3 inch suspension or 3 inch body as I’m in hs and low on money I also want to know what I should do to the exhaust

please an experts on these cars lmk

Mezzo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
if you're on a budget,a simple straight pipe will run you usually about 45 or so bucks depending on the shop,your 6.0 will make some good noise, IMO a denali looks best lowered,and this is coming from a guy with a 3inch lift.

Joseph Garcia

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the Forum from NH.

Lots of knowledgeable folks here who freely share their knowledge, experiences, and perspectives. Knowledge is power.

I hope that you will become a participating member in the Forum's discussions.

Pics, please.

pimpdout98gt

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Comments like this are the “smdh” moment.... because its his ride and he can do what he wants to it.
obvious I know this. But when you come on a public forum and illicit public responses you’re gonna get other people’s opinions. Get over yourself unless you’re the OP. And quit being a pansie and move around. It’s the internet foo. I have an 05 Denali too that’s the reason I can comment whatever tf I like

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
obvious I know this. But when you come on a public forum and illicit public responses you’re gonna get other people’s opinions. Get over yourself unless you’re the OP. And quit being a pansie and move around. It’s the internet foo. I have an 05 Denali too that’s the reason I can comment whatever tf I like
Yeah you can comment all you like but if all you’re doing is telling him he shouldn’t do what he wants, you’re not being any help so why even say anything? You have 11 posts in 11 years, and this is what you have to offer? Maybe it’s time for YOU to get over yourself. This forum is about helping others, so get involved and offer some help.

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’m new to the suv game my f1shitty decided to give up on me so I went out and got an 05 Denali I was wondering should I go with a 3 inch suspension or 3 inch body as I’m in hs and low on money I also want to know what I should do to the exhaust

please an experts on these cars lmk

Suspension lift! Try a muffler delete for starters, leave the cats and resonators and see how you like it. It's a mod a young fellow like you can do in the driveway.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felixmontiel