Finally received my Brush-guard!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mr45

Full Access Member
Reaction score
And of course I installed it this weekend.

The bumper is made by Go-Rhino, and they've been having some manufacturing issues, causing a major back-log on these things. Well, 6 weeks after ordering, it came in.
Kit was short some hardware, and some pieces were drilled wrong/not drilled at all, but that was an easy fix.

Anyway, here she is:
IMG_1764.jpg

blueflamed03

Supporting Member
Reaction score
The bumper is made by Go-Rhino, and they've been having some manufacturing issues,
Kit was short some hardware, and some pieces were drilled wrong/not drilled at all, but that was an easy fix.
looks good installed, but wow, yea, i'd say they are having issues if drilled holes in improper place and missing parts.

But looks great on!

OKLAGMCRUISER

Need drop...send $
Reaction score
looks great. I'd call them and let them know other wise they won't know there could be a production issue!

BlackDenali

Roof Rack ****
Reaction score
Bad Boys, Bad Boys, Watcha Gonna Do, Watcha Gonna Do When They Come For You!!!!

Now all you need are some strobes and a gun, but judging from the front plate all you need are the strobes! :cool:

It looks tough and definately origional for the forum!! :waytogo:

---------- Post added at 02:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:43 PM ----------

Where in Florida are you???

Last edited:
OP
OP
Mr45

Mr45

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bad Boys, Bad Boys, Watcha Gonna Do, Watcha Gonna Do When They Come For You!!!!

Now all you need are some strobes and a gun, but judging from the front plate all you need are the strobes! :cool:

It looks tough and definately origional for the forum!! :waytogo:

---------- Post added at 02:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:43 PM ----------

Where in Florida are you???

Yup. Got the guns covered...

I'm in Sarasota County.

Perhaps it can be in the TYF calender, for being different from a lot of Tahoes on here... ;-)
(I could take some pics with some exotic rifle and some other gear...LOL )

Thanks for the compliments, guys!

brndns_hoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i like it like that, with that bull grill(makes me wanna start pushing cars out of the way), i don't care for the ones spread out across the lights and all....good job man!

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GCL24

Latest posts