Does any use a Fumoto oil pan drain valve?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Charlie207

Charlie207

Full Access Member
Reaction score

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
It would add a little extra work but again, IMO, if I had that on my oil pan, I would want a small shield there to protect it. Could even have the drain hose already attached and rolled up and tied down to shield and just open the valve and point the hose. I am old. I like things simple. Unscrew a drain plug and retighten it.

OP
OP
Charlie207

Charlie207

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It would add a little extra work but again, IMO, if I had that on my oil pan, I would want a small shield there to protect it. Could even have the drain hose already attached and rolled up and tied down to shield and just open the valve and point the hose. I am old. I like things simple. Unscrew a drain plug and retighten it.

I hear you. I just hate laying on cardboard because my gravel driveway is actually mud. Someday I'll have a real garage.

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
I hear you. I just hate laying on cardboard because my gravel driveway is actually mud. Someday I'll have a real garage.
I have concrete driveway and I don't like to lay on it. My girl went to Bi-Mart, here in the PNW, and found these roll up 3/8" thick rubber mats, almost like a yoga mat. I have used them in gravel and dirt and on the concrete. Love 'em. I have 3 of them and stack them sometimes.

OP
OP
Charlie207

Charlie207

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have concrete driveway and I don't like to lay on it. My girl went to Bi-Mart, here in the PNW, and found these roll up 3/8" thick rubber mats, almost like a yoga mat. I have used them in gravel and dirt and on the concrete. Love 'em. I have 3 of them and stack them sometimes.

That's a good idea. Are they easy to spray off?

donjetman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have one on the Detroit Diesel 60 series in our bus/mh, and have had them on Cummins in previous MHs.
Here I am getting an oil sample to send for used oil analysis.
DSCN0648.JPG

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eliteweapons