Help for everyone who does not want a defective lifter and wants to protect their engine and gearbox

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DJPoertsch

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dear friends in the USA. I am a driver of a Tahoe LTZ 2007 here in Germany. I've been driving various US vehicles since I got my driver's license. Over the years I have gained a lot of experience and can also apply it to my cars. But there is always something you don't know and a forum like this is just great. Super nice people who help and always give great tips.

Today I would like to give you a tip that will save you a lot of trouble, costs and problems. For many years I have gained experience with this product and would like to share it with you.

This is a company that is based in Germany and sells the Mathy products.
What is behind the name. Mathy has set itself the task of bringing an additive onto the market that on the one hand reduces engine and transmission wear by 70%. It sounds really crazy, but I'll prove it to you with an example in a video.
In Germany, a kind of viscosity test is carried out in which a metal rod is pressed on a rotating shaft in order to measure, depending on the pressure applied, when the lubrication breaks off and the oil burns and there is abrasion on the metal.
In the video you can see what the Mathy M does. Mathy M comes in many forms and is widely used for automatic transmissions and engines. I myself had problems with my lifters that were constantly loud. Well, I turned my DOD off, but I still wanted to be sure. I used Mathy M for my motor and Mathy TA for my gearbox. I drive 30,000 miles a year, and it was important to me that everything works.

So if you use it in the gearbox Mathy I would recommend you to use the Mathy Ta with the gearbox flushing device. This is brought to temperature beforehand in the old transmission oil while the car or SUV is at a standstill and a rinse of about 10 - 15 minutes is carried out. Shift through the transmission again and again by hand in all gears. Then drain the oil and add the Mathy TA to the new gear oil according to the instructions. You will notice how clean and quiet it is, and I will not find any more metal chips that collect in the oil pan on the magnet.
It is done similarly with Motoroil. Add the Mathy engine flushing and let the engine run at idle for 15 minutes without speed. Then drain the oil completely and add 10% of the total amount of Mathy M. Example 5.5 liters of oil of which 550 ml Mathy M + 5 liters of oil.

You will see that, as with me, I have no more black oil since I have been doing this. The color is almost as nice brown as I fill it with. The engine also runs super smoothly. It's a little more agile and I won't have any problems with your lifter. Because these have this protective film that makes them work much easier. Of course, I would advise everyone to switch off the DOD and always drive in V8 mode. Because, on the one hand, it really doesn't bring any savings. It costs a lot of money to repair and hello, we drive a V8 and not a Prius. Sound has to be.
I will put the products info and the video online for you here and hope you have the opportunity to get it. I am happy to help if you have any questions. I don't get any money for it, or I'm from this company, I just want to help all friends of V8 engines to have fun with them for a long time.

Picture description:
1. Motor Flush cleaner
2. Motor Additive
3. Transmission Additive
4. Set Motor Additive and flush in a Set

18-12-_2020_20-38-35.jpg 18-12-_2020_20-05-14.jpg 18-12-_2020_20-06-18.jpg 18-12-_2020_20-40-37.jpg

Here you can watch the demonstration video of the grater and viscosity test. That shows you what I mean and makes a lot easier to understand

I hope I could help you your Poertsch from Germany.

Here is another Video that's 11 years old only in German but this was the main product presentation Video in History

This video shows the difference much better. This machine tests at a ratio of 25: 1, which means that 1 kilo on the lever is 25 kilos on the shaft.
In the first scene it is described that the shaft has a material defect at 35 kilos of pressure without Mathy M.
Then you use the same test rod and rotate it 45 degrees so that you test and repeat the same material. To do this, remove the spacer ring and move the test track by 5 mm so that you can see the difference. Now the test is carried out again but with Mathy M. At the time of the test, 3 factors are required: time, temperature and the molecular connection. So that everything connects, and then you can repeat the test.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juju14

Latest posts