Burken Boys’ and Girl’s Journey

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pwtr02ss

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Try hitting those 3 dots lit up in the top/middle there. Or close the keyboard and see if it activates. You need to leave your curser where you want it to pop up.
Yea, it used to work fine. About a month ago, it just stopped. I'm on iphone so idk if anyone else is using an iphone but if they are, I'm curious why it suddenly stopped working for me. I'm on iPhone 14 pro with latest software update and don't use any app to browse on here

Tonyv__

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yea, it used to work fine. About a month ago, it just stopped. I'm on iphone so idk if anyone else is using an iphone but if they are, I'm curious why it suddenly stopped working for me. I'm on iPhone 14 pro with latest software update and don't use any app to browse on here
Maybe cause your phones toooo fancy. My iPhone 13 still works :pepper:

However I may jump on the 14 soon enough. It’s cheaper for me to upgrade with minimal damage than to submit an insurance claim right now. My charge port just doesn’t work

OP
OP
wjburken

wjburken

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I’m on a iPhone 13 as well. I’m assuming you’re current on updates to the iOS?

Or, maybe you just pissed off one of the admins here and they put you in the penalty box.

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@wjburken relaly cool that it worked out for the your son to make the trans swap work! And to not cost out of pocket AND you got return on your investment! Your kid is learning valuable life lessons about making smart financial decisions in addition to everything you’ve taught him about working his rig! So so rad!!! You’re a might find role model sir!

OP
OP
wjburken

wjburken

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well the time has come to retire Joseph’s truck of many colors. I found a spot on the frame that is cracked.

We found a 2002 2500HD for a decent price. It’s got some sheet metal cancer but the bones are solid. And for the price, it will do what we need.

He’s already changed the oil on it. We I’ll get to the other fluids in the next few weeks.
7C65A069-9439-4968-8378-69039A5BE530.jpeg2C4572FA-7F07-47CD-89D1-A85598BFD007.jpeg

Oh, that’s Javier in the background working in his friends Honda Pilot. The Thermostat project turned in to a full radiator swap as we find a crack in the upper plastic housing. Not gonna lie. Working on that Pilot is a royal PITA.

OP
OP
wjburken

wjburken

Supporting Member
Reaction score
@wjburken relaly cool that it worked out for the your son to make the trans swap work! And to not cost out of pocket AND you got return on your investment! Your kid is learning valuable life lessons about making smart financial decisions in addition to everything you’ve taught him about working his rig! So so rad!!! You’re a might find role model sir!
Thanks. I definitely try to teach them what I can. It sure is fun working along side them and hanging out.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MyCleftNut

Latest posts