07Burb’s 09 Deathscalade Non-Build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
07Burb

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hope that cruise control is working on that Burby!! :)
It will when I get the new cluster in it. Currently doesn’t cuz the speedo is broke. Came to me that way :(

OP
OP
07Burb

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I would love to use it but with the hills here, it goes full throttle and down shifts to 2nd on a slight incline, not realizing we're almost at the top of the hill. On my Yukon, **** the ACC cruise. It slams the brakes on randomly
Had that same on my ‘17 Denali. Adaptive cruise sucks on the K2 platform. Way too aggressive with braking and accelerating. Seems to be fixed on the T1 platform.

OP
OP
07Burb

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
GOOD NEWS BOYS!! Replaced the brake light switch this afternoon and cruise control works again! :party33: Thanks to everyone for the help and suggestions. Everyone except @89Suburban. His suggestion didn’t help in any way!!! :crazy:

OP
OP
07Burb

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
@mikeyss comin in clutch again
He’s the man :) woulda kept on chasing my tail if he and a couple others hadn’t mentioned having the issue before and their brake lights still worked. I’d assumed if they worked the switch was 100%

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Old stuff is definitely more straightforward:shrug:

Fo sho! Like, the radio has constant power for memory and amp power and a switched power to turn it on. These newfangled contraptions use a digital signal initiated by pressing a button to tell a processor to close a circuit to turn the radio on.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RanchoTexas