07Burb’s 09 Deathscalade Non-Build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tiki

Full Access Member
Reaction score
GOOD NEWS BOYS!! Replaced the brake light switch this afternoon and cruise control works again! :party33: Thanks to everyone for the help and suggestions. Everyone except @89Suburban. His suggestion didn’t help in any way!!! :crazy:
What’s the PN? My cruise has been hit or miss on my GMT 900 Sierra.

Tonyv__

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Fo sho! Like, the radio has constant power for memory and amp power and a switched power to turn it on. These newfangled contraptions use a digital signal initiated by pressing a button to tell a processor to close a circuit to turn the radio on.
This Explains why you have to run a remote to the fuse box everytime you put an aftermarket radio in… I never understood why. But I also never bought the expensive harness either

randeez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This Explains why you have to run a remote to the fuse box everytime you put an aftermarket radio in… I never understood why. But I also never bought the expensive harness either
I tried the PAC audio module/harness thing. Couldn't ever get everything to work right. The can-bus is tied into it for a few functions iirc.
The maestro? Harness may work better but never tried it

OP
OP
07Burb

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Trying to determine which rims I want to go with. I'm heavily leaning towards rims like what I had on the '22. It was basically the below but mine were polished. I like the chrome better for the escalade

View attachment 387737

I think these would update the look of the Esky and would be a pretty nice look.

But then another part of me wants to keep it "vintage correct" and go with some CK375 reps which were highly sought after back in the day.

View attachment 387738

:hmm: I think I'm heavily leaning towards option 1 but figured I'd throw this up on the forum in case others may have some other ideas I hadn't thought of. :popcorn:
Just pulled the trigger on some wheels/tires. Ended up going with a Caddy Premium rep which will update the look and I’ve always really liked them, too. Pretty excited about the upgrade. I’ll use my existing center caps rather than the generics that are pictured and come with it. :)

64E2ED10-319F-476D-B05C-AFE38A609771.jpeg

89Suburban

Bull in the china shop
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just pulled the trigger on some wheels/tires. Ended up going with a Caddy Premium rep which will update the look and I’ve always really liked them, too. Pretty excited about the upgrade. I’ll use my existing center caps rather than the generics that are pictured and come with it. :)

View attachment 388276
Which tyres?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Phoenix2k9