05Single's virgin build thread. 03 tahoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Redid the puddle lights . I committed a crime in the GM world. Had to be done. Sacrificed for these eagle eyes.
View attachment 249279 View attachment 249280 View attachment 249281 View attachment 249282 View attachment 249283

I’ll plastidip the oem lens part to hide it and make it blend in. Nobody will see it except cats, dogs , and small children and little people and chickens because they can’t fly
Little people can’t fly? Is that some kind of new regulation?

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It does a lot , huge difference. They’re cheap online , get one and try it out. Not like you have any truck payments :D
This is very true my first month without a truck payment this week... lol. I just might try it! Do they make them vehicle specific or size specific. Like how do I search and find the correct one I would need?

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yea um , I’m not gonna let someone who lives in Cali speak upon my dirty jambs.... or dirty anything ever :lol:

Come live in Alaska for a week see how your jambs hold up:nono:. You forget I use to live in Cali so I know you only need to wash your truck once only 4-5 times a year :deal:
Did you forget that I live in a ski town with salty snowy roads for 4-5 months of the year?! Or that I live in the mountains and that anytime I drive off the mountain and back up I’ve murdered thousands of insects and have the evidence on the front end of my truck to prove it?!?! Lol Also I’m a detailer so my ride is always clean whenever there’s not inclement weather.... my door jambs stay clean even in winter... lol

OP
OP
05Single

05Single

afraid of the dark
Reaction score
Did you forget that I live in a ski town with salty snowy roads for 4-5 months of the year?! Or that I live in the mountains and that anytime I drive off the mountain and back up I’ve murdered thousands of insects and have the evidence on the front end of my truck to prove it?!?! Lol Also I’m a detailer so my ride is always clean whenever there’s not inclement weather.... my door jambs stay clean even in winter... lol
I will say those insects are the worse down there. Never ending battle with them little buggers.
6-7 months of winter here is just too much for anyone, trust me.
but yea I have been slacking. Still needs it’s spring cleaning and it’s June already :nono:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDHanz

Latest posts