05Single's virgin build thread. 03 tahoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Backing into the garage I was watching my niece making sure she’s not running by instead of watching the garage wall and heard a crack. Wish I had a cooler story like gone in 60 seconds :)25 second mark:()

View attachment 250298

Surprised I didn’t crack or damage the housing itself. Luckily they’re cheap online . Found a new glass for $30 and ordered it up :chewie:

(p.s. one of my favorite movies of all time, watch it at least once a week:rolleyes:)
Sux about the mirror, but at least you found another. I friggin' LOVE that movie!! Must've seen it 20 times. Good ol' Eleanor! Makes me ALMOST want a stick. ALMOST.....

EDIT: Cute kid.

Last edited:
OP
OP
05Single

05Single

afraid of the dark
Reaction score
Life happens... lol. Mirrors are replaceable! I love the Silverado grill inserts!! That looks rad!!
They look the best imo . But would take some more work to get them to set in perfectly . But I’m waiting on my street scene inserts to be done

Sux about the mirror, but at least you found another. I friggin' LOVE that movie!! Must've seen it 20 times. Good ol' Eleanor! Makes me ALMOST want a stick. ALMOST.....

EDIT: Cute kid.
few hundred times for me by now lol . Stick in the Tahoe :hmm:
She’s the cutest, anybody makes her cry I’ll kill them :flame::greenchainsaw::evil27::biggun::lazer::killer:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dvnt