05Single's virgin build thread. 03 tahoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
05Single

05Single

afraid of the dark
Reaction score
Where you get the eagle eye from?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
eBay . Just type in eagle eye led bolts . They have all colors including dual colors like white and amber which I have a few pairs of those that I was gonna tie in with the turn signal but thought that would be too much. my led underglow is all blue eagle eye bolts

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Found a sunroof visor locally, also for free.99
Guy bought it and never installed it and found it cleaning out his garage and just gave it away. I was about to pull the trigger on one online but wasn’t sure about the look, but then I saw this so I just grabbed it.
These are kinda an outdated look but yet kinda retro , especially on this body style. Not really a fan of how it’s mounted. Kinda want the stick-on one so it sits more flush and there’s no huge rubber seal like on this one, and no screws showing. Also if I do like the way this looks or feels with the sunroof open I’ll get the other style but have to decide on leaving it black or colormatching it:hmm: (can’t go wrong with colormatch but being black it matches the esky rack) View attachment 248704 View attachment 248705 View attachment 248706

Free is always the best! lol. I actually like the look of the visor on your truck! Now that my sunroof deflector doesn’t pop up and down anymore I kinda want to get a sunroof visor like yours. Does it actually lessen the wind noise?

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
OP
OP
05Single

05Single

afraid of the dark
Reaction score
Bro!! Them door jambs are icky!!! Like real icky!! What’s with that?!??!! Oops my detailer side is showing... lol
Yea um , I’m not gonna let someone who lives in Cali speak upon my dirty jambs.... or dirty anything ever :lol:

Come live in Alaska for a week see how your jambs hold up:nono:. You forget I use to live in Cali so I know you only need to wash your truck once only 4-5 times a year :deal:

OP
OP
05Single

05Single

afraid of the dark
Reaction score
Free is always the best! lol. I actually like the look of the visor on your truck! Now that my sunroof deflector doesn’t pop up and down anymore I kinda want to get a sunroof visor like yours. Does it actually lessen the wind noise?
It does a lot , huge difference. They’re cheap online , get one and try it out. Not like you have any truck payments :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rick9667