What did you do to your OBS GMT400 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

97YukonNZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hell yeah! Looks great man!
Thanks [emoji106]
Been driving around today and what a change already. Amazing the difference by dropping the centre of gravity and taking a bit of weight off the steering.
Probably going to go down the same road that I read on a thread today that you want to a bit further down the track with a mild cam,performance manifold and a nice pipe on it.
Am enjoying making it a better ride mate ayy!! 1 small job at a time [emoji106]
P.s Like those Valve caps,want me some o those GMC ones! Very cool [emoji41][emoji111]

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Guitarded

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Discovered there ARE parts for these trucks that are hard to find!

My AC recently stopped cooling. Put it in the shop, would not hold pressure, found a pinhole in one of the AC lines. Had my parts guys do a search, and they could not find an AC line anywhere in Canada. So now it's a week later and I'm waiting for the line we ordered up from the US.

Luckily, I have my daily driver, because it's been around 30 degrees Celsius for the past week or so, and no AC would be horrible.

Shadowz Edge

Reaction score
Drove my old girl around for a small bit after her winter slumber. And I'm still looking for a new air distribution box since mine is busted and I don't have AC or Heat up front

Shadowz Edge

Reaction score
Went to go start my ol' girl this morning. Lots of clicking. Threw a charger on her and topped off her battery. Still lots of clicking. Scratching my head I tested a theory. I took 1 side of a set of jumper cable and jumped from the negative battery terminal to the bolt grounding out the alternator. She fired right up! To finish testing the theory I disconnected the jumper cable, shut her off, and tried starting her again,. Just lots of clicking. Connected the jumper again and she fired right up.

Time for a new cable

Guess since I have a second battery tray already installed on the driver's side I'll look into an all new cable set and do a dual battery setup.

YukonGTmaster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My rear passenger ash trays have been “broken” forever. Passengers would get in, and immediately start cycling the ash tray lid up and down until both hinges called it quits. I had the ashtrays out and noted that the hinges were only missing a pin on each side. I thought a conventional roll pin might bind up the smooth rotation of the hinge. I had an old U joint in my tool box, so I took 2 of the needle bearings out, and put them in the hinge. Repaired!

Attachments

• 663DE862-E0F4-4E48-8387-0548F51297EF.jpeg
    663DE862-E0F4-4E48-8387-0548F51297EF.jpeg
    364.7 KB · Views: 4
  • 18C90641-7CC8-4F72-BAC0-2D5C91C53B3B.jpeg
    18C90641-7CC8-4F72-BAC0-2D5C91C53B3B.jpeg
    193.9 KB · Views: 4

97YukonNZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Haha! If I don’t trust the backseaters to play with an ashtray, I definitely don’t want a .380 for them to mess with. Lol
Or any children,ended up getting car jacked by the family..Yes we are going to Mc Donald's.....Click!
Hahahaha :Get him!:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MyCleftNut

Latest posts