What did you do to your OBS GMT400 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

96-2D-Hoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Swapped out the MC. Bled brakes. Ran ABS function a couple times and then bled them again. Then did this five times and called it a night. Back to it tomorrow.

I almost forgot that I decided to buy a can of Superlube. It arrived today and used on everything I could think of, doors, tailgate and hatch, hood springs and lock etc.

Last edited:

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Swapped out the MC. Bled brakes. Ran ABS function a couple times and then bled them again. Then did this five times and called it a night. Back to it tomorrow.

I almost forgot that I decided to buy a can of Superlube. It arrived today and used on everything I could think of, doors, tailgate and hatch, hood springs and lock etc.
Brakes are good now?

96-2D-Hoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Brakes are good now?
I need to bleed again. And maybe do this one more time and bleed. Brakes started to bite pretty good the last time I set the ABS off. Wasn't so good the first couple times. I should have bled the system again, but it was hot and about to get dark... The clock in my truck is wrong.

I'm getting there