What did you do to your OBS GMT400 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

96-2D-Hoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Swapped out the MC. Bled brakes. Ran ABS function a couple times and then bled them again. Then did this five times and called it a night. Back to it tomorrow.

I almost forgot that I decided to buy a can of Superlube. It arrived today and used on everything I could think of, doors, tailgate and hatch, hood springs and lock etc.

Last edited:

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Swapped out the MC. Bled brakes. Ran ABS function a couple times and then bled them again. Then did this five times and called it a night. Back to it tomorrow.

I almost forgot that I decided to buy a can of Superlube. It arrived today and used on everything I could think of, doors, tailgate and hatch, hood springs and lock etc.
Brakes are good now?

96-2D-Hoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Brakes are good now?
I need to bleed again. And maybe do this one more time and bleed. Brakes started to bite pretty good the last time I set the ABS off. Wasn't so good the first couple times. I should have bled the system again, but it was hot and about to get dark... The clock in my truck is wrong.

I'm getting there

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Magnetman59