What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Fless

Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
@Sparksalot might chime in.

Sparksalot

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yay. I wonder if the previous owner left it in AUTO most of the time.

I wish the front hubs had the ability to stay together without the axles installed. That would give me time once the snow goes away to leave the front diff & axles out while I tear it apart, and have a shop install the parts. (or a buddy with the presses/pullers).
4wd hubs don’t need the axles to stay together. That’s a crappy Jeep thing.

Mine has 210k in 2hi only.

IMG_2213.jpeg

Charlie207

Full Access Member
Reaction score
4wd hubs don’t need the axles to stay together. That’s a crappy Jeep thing.

Mine has 210k in 2hi only.

View attachment 422315

That's good to know, and would certainly remove some difficulty in getting my front diff whine assessed and fixed over time, vs. having to take my truck off the road.

Old me would risk it without much thought, but I'm trying not to kill off the kids in the back seats if I can help it.

Geoffsfas10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thank you for this. It may well save my bacon down the road. I had to use that converter harness for my cam swapand it’s just a little short so it strains the sensor pigtail. As Monica also asked, please do post the details of the ICT part.

Oh good call - i will edit the original and post it here, part number is WAVVT40-10

This is the 10" adapter, so it directly replaces all the OEM harness on that part of the motor. Seems to be running just fine from driving it all weekend and into work this morning.

If you buy it on Amazon from ICT, you get free shipping, vs 11.99 shipping if you buy it on their website ( which is silly because ICT is like a 5-6 hour drive from where i live )

Geoffsfas10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Geoff can u take a picture of the new harness n post pls?
I will try to take a picture at lunch time when im out and about, you cant see too much without taking the front skid/splash guard off and frankly im tired to taking it on and off after the past week of screwing with it haha - also incase you missed my other posts, the p/n is WAVVT40-10

Just Fishing

Can't fix stupid
Reaction score
Yesterday, but I finally got around to changing out the bad DRL bulbs in the front with some LED's.

Doing the first bulb I had a total brain fart and went after the high beam, tried to pull the high beam out of the socket after removing from the headlight assy. :jester:
I'm just glad it wasn't the low beam since those were already replaced a few weeks ago! :emotions133:

I figure the high beams were the next to go out anyways, so I stuffed some SilverStar ultra's in there.
low beams are Sylvina's "whitest light."

I always love trying to get those headlights out of there, but body and the fenders sorta lock them in making changing the bulbs possible, but a serious pita. :violin2:

I haven't tried the brights out, but the drl's are bright and white as fk now! :waytogo:

Watch, now the turn signal bulbs will go out since I didn't change those.
:chair: