What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

89Suburban

Bull in the china shop
Supporting Member
Reaction score

avalonandl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Last edited:

Sparksalot

Supporting Member
Reaction score

Just Fishing

Full Access Member
Reaction score

89Suburban

Bull in the china shop
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This is the one I’ve had a few years. Supposedly works for GM or Fjord. It’s kinda picky. I’ve found the best way to get it to trip a sensor is to hold it vertically oriented with the back side flat against the tire.

View attachment 390565

Can you take a picture of how you orient it on the tire for me? I didn't lay it flat, I pointed it like a gun. I tried through the rim, at the stem tip, and through the tire above the rim.

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Can you take a picture of how you orient it on the tire for me? I didn't lay it flat, I pointed it like a gun. I tried through the rim, at the stem tip, and through the tire above the rim.
I do mine with that black tip pointed against the tire right below the valve stem. Make sure the battery is good!

Fubar0715

Scott
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I do mine with that black tip pointed against the tire right below the valve stem. Make sure the battery is good!
I put mine near the valve stem pointing up - flush against the tire or rim. Took a little trial and error (ie...patting my head and rubbing my belly) to get the right combo to work.