What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Just Fishing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah, I had the both lines the make up the assembly completely detached from both ends and all supporting brackets.

There was simply not enough room to move the lines fire/aft enough to grant enough free slack to get the front hard line out.

I did a different sort of setup for my tahoe.
hardest part was that I moved the OEM cooler forward from where it was.
challenges there for sure. :jester:

I fought the oem lines for a bit, and that was part of my idea to just keep part of it and then rock my secondary run for the -8an full flow cooler.

I was able to do some snipping since I was converting to -6an, then adapting it to flow back into the -8an lines.

There is an option there.
but if you already have the replacement lines....
If you don't then they will convert directly to -6an
just use stainless or steel fittings + the tube flares support for them.

Expensive, but AN is really easy to deal with later down the road.

Charlie207

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I did a different sort of setup for my tahoe.
hardest part was that I moved the OEM cooler forward from where it was.
challenges there for sure. :jester:

I fought the oem lines for a bit, and that was part of my idea to just keep part of it and then rock my secondary run for the -8an full flow cooler.

I was able to do some snipping since I was converting to -6an, then adapting it to flow back into the -8an lines.

There is an option there.
but if you already have the replacement lines....
If you don't then they will convert directly to -6an
just use stainless or steel fittings + the tube flares support for them.

Expensive, but AN is really easy to deal with later down the road.
It just would have made 1000x more sense to route the lines under the welded-in tubular cross member instead of routing them through the skinny gap above the cross member.

Reaction score
Yeah, I had the both lines the make up the assembly completely detached from both ends and all supporting brackets.

There was simply not enough room to move the lines fire/aft enough to grant enough free slack to get the front hard line out.
Does that line have a section between the radiator and front of engine that's rubber hose?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wbhidalgo17