What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had this rental "dodge Nitro"
neat suv, kinda fun to drive
real nice exhaust note for factory, shifting was also pleasant.
Felt like it cut the ignition for each shift, reminded me of a motorcycle I had where the shifter hit/wore through a wire and would short out the ignition each time I up shifted. :jester:

Anyways, it had a few "woman" features that i remember.
One of those was this "2wd / 4wd" selector.

Hit me as a grocery getter, for woman only.

but then again, ours has that "automatic" selector option that is 100% for the woman that has noidea how to deal with the extra options.
My wife likes that very much. :emotions36:
She likes hers where it's AWD even more, no thinking just drive.
All my women are the same way too! LOL

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
they were just worn out I tightened the old ones up about a month ago because I was getting the clank-clank noise but it didn't help much I think those mevotech were about 3 years old, maybe a little more

RooTBeeRthe1st

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It was time to replace the end links, bushings and washers were done for.View attachment 372562View attachment 372561

they were just worn out I tightened the old ones up about a month ago because I was getting the clank-clank noise but it didn't help much I think those mevotech were about 3 years old, maybe a little more
I've been needing to do that too. I've put it off hoping I can figure out a way to turn it into a disconnect-able link for all that front end travel. lol

George B

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Or a southern thing? The safety manager at work said he's had to replace more windshields in our vans in the south than anywhere else. He assumed it's the type of roads/aggregate we have here. I'm guessing our roads differ from those where it gets colder? I usually get a new one every year or two, at most. I wait until my inspection is due then get the new windshield and sticker at the same time. Then see 'em 12 months later cuz I'm sure to have stars and cracks all over, including in my field of vision.
One of the things I noticed as a snowbelt traveler, when I get down south l, is you guys have way more debris on the shoulders and along the centers and the medians. Up here they have to plow snow and usually the snow acts like a sweeping compound and sweeps all that debris way off onto the shoulder and way into the median so we don’t have as much debris to kick up into windshields.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Turbokon