What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pwtr02ss

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That shine can be removed by using Scrubbing Bubbles bathroom cleaner in the green can. Use a small bristle brush, scrub a small area and mop it up with a clean rag then go to the next area. It makes the leather look and feel new and match up with your new stuff. It’s not something to use on a regular basis, just once every few years. I learned about it from a video on The Seat Shop.

thanks for this. My avalanche seats have a shine and I hate it. My dad bought it new and is a fan of amoral and shine. I replaced the dash so I got that shaped back up

Drok

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Honestly I have extremely insane OCD and the feel, quality is almost identical. Keep in mind if you used leather conditioner on previous seats they will have a slight shine to them from years of sun exposure and wear. You can see the difference in that but the quality is really good in my opinion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

good to hear. My seat is just now showing signs of a crack on the side. Guess ill need the foam to while im at it lol

DurrtyBurB

Reaction score
Oil cooler gasket. Looks like I’ll be having to do the oil pan gasket as well. A drop of oil overnight to mark her territory. Planning on working on the dash as well, it’s in rough shape. 3C2E0CC7-2CFE-48C3-B7A4-AFD55EBFC33D.jpeg

osidesurfer365

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Had local PDR guy come over and take care of a few nickel size dents. 3 dents $175. Getting her ready to wrap by summer!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
seeker