What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Takes a few but it turns off the rvc so when you have a trailer hooked up (with a house battery) it charges that battery. How long did you watch?
Just curious because I can get mine to go up nd stay above 14...
I did not know that.

Sam Harris

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I understand but people who say left but mean right are the ones who drop their cars off to get worked on. Left is always driver side and right is always the pass side for LHD cars.
Agree, but it still leaves room for (albeit idiotic) interpretation.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Agree, but it still leaves room for (albeit idiotic) interpretation.
Imo if people call the driver side of their vehicle the right side and vice versa they deserve to get the wrong side worked on when they take it to a mechanic or to get the wrong parts when they order them, because if everybody hasn’t noticed the parts listings state LH or RH, not DS or PS. So if you can order parts you sure must have figured it out, and if you’ve never ordered parts then you are one of those who people probably describe the problem with their vehicles by using descriptions like ” it goes boiiiiinggggg pop pop clunk bzzzzzz sproiiing when I step in the gas pedal thingy. “:lol2:

08z71bgm

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Imo if people call the driver side of their vehicle the right side and vice versa they deserve to get the wrong side worked on when they take it to a mechanic or to get the wrong parts when they order them, because if everybody hasn’t noticed the parts listings state LH or RH, not DS or PS. So if you can order parts you sure must have figured it out, and if you’ve never ordered parts then you are one of those who people probably describe the problem with their vehicles by using descriptions like ” it goes boiiiiinggggg pop pop clunk bzzzzzz sproiiing when I step in the gas pedal thingy. “:lol2:
Wow I literally lmao reading that! Ain’t that shit the truth!!!

MLRTYME

Reaction score
This is why even when I'm talking to my vet about the issue my pup had with their paw a few months back, I used 'Driver's side...front paw' as my description. He knew EXACTLY which paw to look at!

...and that sound is what happens when the piston return spring retainer lets go. You need new hydraulic valve seat cushions in that cylinder...as well. ;-)

George B

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score

You don't have to say ” it goes boiiiiinggggg pop pop clunk bzzzzzz sproiiing when I step in the gas pedal thingy. “ when talking to your mechanic.

But it helps...

I'll just put his here....

Reaction score
This is why even when I'm talking to my vet about the issue my pup had with their paw a few months back, I used 'Driver's side...front paw' as my description. He knew EXACTLY which paw to look at!

...and that sound is what happens when the piston return spring retainer lets go. You need new hydraulic valve seat cushions in that cylinder...as well. ;-)
I thought that was the sound it made when low on blinker fluid?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk