What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Is that the bigger TB with the "gold" throttle plate???

If so, did you notice any difference over the stock TB???

I have heard it improves throttle response.
it is the LS7 throttle body, its a direct bolt-on for 5.3 & 6.2, 90mm, I changed it because it was a very simple tiny upgrade and my original would sputter once in a while and I like how this one is designed and I figured if it's good enough for a Camaro or a Corvette there must be a reason why. I didn't Notice any seat of the pants difference but it is a tiny bit bigger and the truck doesn't sputter like it did, it will once in a blue moon but I figure that's probably due to the CAI and not having a good tune, I have the BB autocal sitting here I just haven't messed with it yet, I had a couple speeding tickets at the end of the year I figured I better cool my heels for a while doing the Black Bear tune won't help me in that respect, lol

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Put up color changing LED's in the garage. Was it today? Not exactly. But close. Like two years ago. BUT...the Tahoe has only been in this garage for 6 weeks. Since the lights have an effect on the Tahoe, it can be argued that this is a new mod.

View attachment 214240

Faaaar out, maaaaaaaan

3126.jpg

BourbonNcigars

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Faaaar out, maaaaaaaan

3126.jpg
In my defense, I was not high when I put these lights up. However, I was severely dehydrated from taking the day off and drinking all day in the near 100 degree weather. But how do you start a project without a drink? If I ever read the instructions I'm quite sure Step 1 would be, "Pour a drink".

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
E85 = 6HP more and 13ft lbs more than regular gas.

According to the factory specs.

Not a dramatic increase in power for a 5000+ LB truck.

***EDIT***

Except for maybe the Yukon... they were rated lower than the Tahoe for some reason. Never really looked at the E85 specs for those but if it is the same as the Tahoe's specs then the power increase for E85 would be more noticeable.

I knew it wasn't much. To some people, it still may mean something. I mean, it probably won't mean shit to someone that piles lumber all over their leather interior...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mitchievu