What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ron C

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey, i know someone that needs the #’s off that wiring harness in console @Ron C

Hi Pete, I have the same wiring harness in my console. I would need the one from the console that goes to the radio (if it exists). I assume it is going to the radio, don't see where else it would go.

But thank you!! I appreciate you helping out!!

Ron

wendal

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This is what I just put in and they are bright. Pics in my build thread.

View attachment 78330
Hello all, I am in the midst of converting to all LED on the front of my Yukon, and I have a question about wiring. Has anyone here done a YUKON wiring in the load resistors? I'm not good with electrical testing, and I'm trying to figure out which 2 wires in my front blinkers to connect to. In the picture, you see that the blinker light has 3 incoming: 1 brown, 1 black, one green. And, it has 2 outgoing (2 the park lights), 1 brown 1 black. I want to say, via process of elimination (I don't think the park lights blink when the signal is on), that it is the black (ground) and the green (hot). But I don't know, and don't want to damage the wrong wire. Any help would be GREATLY appreciated!Blinkers.jpg headlight wiring.jpg

NGAneer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello all, I am in the midst of converting to all LED on the front of my Yukon, and I have a question about wiring. Has anyone here done a YUKON wiring in the load resistors? I'm not good with electrical testing, and I'm trying to figure out which 2 wires in my front blinkers to connect to. In the picture, you see that the blinker light has 3 incoming: 1 brown, 1 black, one green. And, it has 2 outgoing (2 the park lights), 1 brown 1 black. I want to say, via process of elimination (I don't think the park lights blink when the signal is on), that it is the black (ground) and the green (hot). But I don't know, and don't want to damage the wrong wire. Any help would be GREATLY appreciated!View attachment 192732 View attachment 192733

I did mine and I want to say it was the brown and black. What I did was tap the wires, test the blinker, tap different wires, test the blinker. Sorry I can't be more help.

GranPrix

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dropped in my full center console today. Now I have to get rid of the jump seat I no longer need.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
my weekend project has arrived, I am upgrading my E fans to the HD cooling, picked up a used assembly off ebay for 199.00 with 200k on the clock and 2 new 700w motors from rock auto for $60&$40 so total cost $300, I don't trust those after market fans too many failure reports. dealer says the relays are the same so should be good to go......

WEEKEND.jpg

kbuskill

***CAUTION*** I do my own stunts!
Reaction score
my weekend project has arrived, I am upgrading my E fans to the HD cooling, picked up a used assembly off ebay for 199.00 with 200k on the clock and 2 new 700w motors from rock auto for $60&$40 so total cost $300, I don't trust those after market fans too many failure reports. dealer says the relays are the same so should be good to go......

View attachment 192869

What makes them HD?

I am guessing more blades than SD but I have never really paid attention to how many blades mine have.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Trickystick19

Latest posts