What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

63Blackseries

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Put on Eibach front and rear sway bars, feels like a different truck, noticed that it doesn't nose dive while braking just feels planted and controlled, there was an improvement in cornering and very little body roll, overall very happy with this mod!

LADenali

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Put on Eibach front and rear sway bars, feels like a different truck, noticed that it doesn't nose dive while braking just feels planted and controlled, there was an improvement in cornering and very little body roll, overall very happy with this mod!

Are these thicker than the stock units? Where did you purchase? I feel driving on ice and need better control.

08grey

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm curious about the rear bar. In pictures it has a raised part where the bushing goes. With us moving the bar over to lower the trucks I wonder if that makes a difference at all.

LADenali

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just did some maintenance work today:

Flush Trans & replace fluid
Flush Front & Rear Diff & replace fluid
Change Engine Oil

Total for work was $600 at dealership

63Blackseries

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@LADenali & @DWebPro Yes the Eibach bars are definitely thicker than the stock bars they seemed more stronger and heavier than the stock bars. I purchased the kit from a local auto parts store for around $600.

Thanks to @Clean07Burb for the Eibach Sway bar reviews i had to pick one up.

Took the truck out for a drive on twisty roads today and it does really feel like i am in a sports car, corners like a boss and i am on stock height, makes the truck really fun to drive.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Heavychevyvito