What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was thinking more along the lines of all those trucks he's always posting ....

It's too late to backpedal- you've already revealed to the world that you have exclusive intimate knowledge of @yates ™'s undies. No judgments, though.

No judgment towards Yates, either. Incontinence is nothing to joke about, we'll stop that shit right now. (pun intended)

HiHoeSilver

Away!
Reaction score
It's too late to backpedal- you've already revealed to the world that you have exclusive intimate knowledge of @yates ™'s undies. No judgments, though.

No judgment towards Yates, either. Incontinence is nothing to joke about, we'll stop that shit right now. (pun intended)

Who's backpedaling? I'm just saying that I know what he's doing while he's looking at all those trucks.

P. S. He doesn't put any tape over his Webcam.

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
P. S. He doesn't put any tape over his Webcam.

Nor is his network firewalled and his router credentials are still the factory defaults- Typical "okay" IT tech failures...

Have you been lucky enough to catch when he leaves his laptop open on his dresser? I feel I should be sending them $2.99 a minute!

Tahoe14LTZ

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hit a deer coming back from Birmingham. $2300 in damages. I dropped it off monday to the body shop. It was wet/slick out there, so luckily the deer couldnt get traction and I hit him low. Headlight, foglight, front bumper, bottom spoiler & washer pump/reservoir. The deer swung around when he hit and dented the drivers door a tad, but it is very minor.

Its interesting because I have a 2018 LT as a rental for the week. Front seat feels less like a truck and more sporty like my brothers Stingray.

Chuck_Finley

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Damn! Glad it wasn't worse, the Tahoe handled that well. We have a big deer problem around here, most people aren't so lucky!

DaRosa218

The Dude abides
Reaction score
Welp, the Suburban is gone. She went to her new owners today and they are going to deal with the transmission.

I got a killer deal on a platinum edition F-150 with the Ecoboost motor and 4x4. Love GM, but this is one nice truck!

Fosscore

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welp, the Suburban is gone. She went to her new owners today and they are going to deal with the transmission.

I got a killer deal on a platinum edition F-150 with the Ecoboost motor and 4x4. Love GM, but this is one nice truck!

:eek::rolleyes::)

Good luck with the new truck man.

gpracer1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Installed my B.B. tune a few days ago.
Better shifting, no more 95 mph brick wall.

However, before and after EFI live logs show exactly the same 0-60 and 0-90 mph times.
And now there is more knock retard top of third gear.
So no power gained, and it actually feels like it doesn’t hit as hard when when it climbs to 4000 rpms and higher.

Might have to install the wide band.

Chuck_Finley

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Congrats! My cousin just traded his Wrangler in for one, it's a sweet truck.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Reuben0524