What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

denalianyone

NYBlackLade08
Reaction score
has anybody put these arnott air shock on? I am installing these and noticed the bladder can move a lot farther than the air line can, I am concerned that the bladder will move and rip the air line right out of the pump.

View attachment 191719 View attachment 191720

Like 08grey said, it shouldn’t move that way on travel. It will only compress from the bottom of the bladder. I have the factory lines and arnott shocks with no issues for almost two years now. I noticed 3 holes on your sway bar[emoji848]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Like 08grey said, it shouldn’t move that way on travel. It will only compress from the bottom of the bladder. I have the factory lines and arnott shocks with no issues for almost two years now. I noticed 3 holes on your sway baremoji848.png

well I am going to replace the drivers side air line with a longer one, maybe mine is just short for some reason, it's too snug and it's rubbing on the pump frame.
my sway bars are Hellwig and are adjustable, I have it on the firmest setting.

Burnswil

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yesterday was sunny and 55 in Michigan. Cleaned her up and now we have snow... Guess it's time to get dirty and go do some donuts lol. Video later if your lucky

View attachment 191765
Where you at? They called for less than an inch in Milford, now are probably 4 or 5 and counting.

67RS427

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Where you at? They called for less than an inch in Milford, now are probably 4 or 5 and counting.

I'm in White Lake... Same thing here, was 1-2 inches then all of a sudden 6 - 10 lol. I guess the storm moved north because now it's not so bad. Prob end up with 4 - 5 total. Gotta go pull out the snow blower again :(

WTF is with the weather people? They get paid 6 figures/year to be wrong 80% of the time lol

Burnswil

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wow, basically neighbors.

I don’t know but weatherman/woman is the only job it doesn’t matter if you’re right or wrong. You can just say well we missed that one. Then take another “educated” guess

randeez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
depends on where they cover...down here they just say its gonna rain everyday 10-90% chance

and i fixed my passenger mirror. backing out of driveway about a week ago it was dark and cold - didnt wanna roll down window was a little closer to tree that i thought. mirrors arent supposed to bend toward the front apparently broke the motor and mounting plate for the glass

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BudLightyear