What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Suburban is down again as I keep getting a misfire to the point of almost stalling. Weird part is I have no check engine codes and seems to only happen at or near idle. I'm going to pull the plugs and check them over as well as replace the wires that I just purchased just incase there was a manufactures flaw somewhere.

Hope to figure it out soon, if not then it's going in for a new CTS-V Wagon.. LOL

Low fuel pressure at idle?

67RS427

Full Access Member
Reaction score
A bit more work done today... So close to driving it, can't freaking wait!

i.php

tsuintx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Guess it's time to do something about the AC compressor... Wife just reported that again no AC. Most likely the belt jumped off again.

Don't have the equipment to get vacuum pulled in the system etc., so I guess I need to take it to a shop. Already have the feeling of getting to be *****.

Uggggghhhhhh.......... :mad:

Kenny D

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Guess it's time to do something about the AC compressor... Wife just reported that again no AC. Most likely the belt jumped off again.

Don't have the equipment to get vacuum pulled in the system etc., so I guess I need to take it to a shop. Already have the feeling of getting to be *****.

Uggggghhhhhh.......... :mad:
If you feel like you can do the work, you may look into renting a pump from the autopart stores. Most of the time you get your money back from the deposit.

kbuskill

***CAUTION*** I do my own stunts!
Reaction score
Also they are relatively cheap at Harbour Freight and you can use them for lots of things like bleeding your brakes and evacuating fluids.

tsuintx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah, it probably wouldn't be too bad. It's just I don't necessarily trust myself enough. Gotta make sure everything is really clean, all o-rings are seated properly, have right amount of oil in the compressor etc. etc. Don't want to have to do it twice...

AC and automatic transmission work are the few jobs I don't feel too confident on tackling.

We'll see... I'll have her drive my Silverado for now while I come up with a plan.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaptainkhaos58

Latest posts