What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RooTBeeRthe1st

Full Access Member
Reaction score
And this is why i chose xl versus a truck, fit few doors and about 70 pieces of trim and jabs, covered from rain.

And on normal roadtrip the loud and chatty 6y old goes on 3rd row and doesn’t fight her younger one on 2nd row, perfection.

And i can still tow my boat and camper in future!
SPORT

UTILITY

VEHICLE

RooTBeeRthe1st

Full Access Member
Reaction score

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
https://www.tahoeyukonforum.com/threads/07burb’s-09-escalade-non-build.138233/#post-1734326

m1dn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
SPORT

UTILITY

VEHICLE

Haha, i have also Kia Telluride that's technically an "SUV" as well, but towing with Telluride which supposedly can do 5k versus Yukon is NIGHT and DAY.

Towing Starcraft SFM 196 and tons of fishing gear with Telluride, you can feel the weight behind you when are stopping, it's quite scary sometimes.
Same setup with Yukon - you can basically forget that there's boat behind, it doesn't feel it at all, you press the gas pedal and 6.2 goes as usual

wjburken

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Haha, i have also Kia Telluride that's technically an "SUV" as well, but towing with Telluride which supposedly can do 5k versus Yukon is NIGHT and DAY.

Towing Starcraft SFM 196 and tons of fishing gear with Telluride, you can feel the weight behind you when are stopping, it's quite scary sometimes.
Same setup with Yukon - you can basically forget that there's boat behind, it doesn't feel it at all, you press the gas pedal and 6.2 goes as usual
Some SUV’s are more U than others.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tom McCormick