What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
you won't because that'll be like forever

Sad but true.:( I Galante my Tahoe parts. I was actually holding off cuz I was gonna save it for another Tahoe I had my eye on. Sadly, that whole thing never panned out. Now I'm waiting for when I dive into the interior makeover.

Speaking of Galante, I hope Pete's doin okay.

FasterBass

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This was yesterday and a few days ago, but got 4 new tpms installed in my craigslist score wheelset, got the truck inspected and installed a new brake switch so hopefully cruise control works now. Dropped the spare to make sure it worked, aired to spec and painted the rim with some rustoleum. Ready for our first road trip in two weeks.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Long time no see. How the hell has everyone been. I took a hiatus from things for the past few months. Hopefully everyone is doing well, outside of these gas prices I see have recently gone over $5. Or has it been this way for a while now?

-adam
did you fall asleep under a tree and grow a big beard?
or did you not get debriefed?

pwtr02ss

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sad but true.:( I Galante my Tahoe parts. I was actually holding off cuz I was gonna save it for another Tahoe I had my eye on. Sadly, that whole thing never panned out. Now I'm waiting for when I dive into the interior makeover.

Speaking of Galante, I hope Pete's doin okay.
Pete text me last month or so. Hadn't heard from him in nearly two years. Feared the worse. He's doing good. Never really said why he stopped visiting the site or replying. I figure he has his reasons and left it at that. The important thing is, he's ok

Just Fishing

Can't fix stupid
Reaction score
About to tackle the other side of the tahoe's ball joints and strut replacement.
but I'm dragging ass today. :jester:

As I continue to regret my lifter choice and not fully understanding how they relate to oil pressure and the subsequent flooding of my intake valve seals...
I noticed this valley cover that has a breather and a baffle system included...

1655577124754.png

I'm not even sure if it would clearance the OEM steam vents or cause issues with the intake setup on our trucks.
But it does seem to be deliberate to pick up gasses from the middle of the valley as to not get direct splashing from the camshaft.

:hmmm2:

Anyone ever looked at one of these to see if it would even work?

89Suburban

Bull in the china shop
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Pete text me last month or so. Hadn't heard from him in nearly two years. Feared the worse. He's doing good. Never really said why he stopped visiting the site or replying. I figure he has his reasons and left it at that. The important thing is, he's ok

That's great news, miss that guy. Thanks brah.

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Long time no see. How the hell has everyone been. I took a hiatus from things for the past few months. Hopefully everyone is doing well, outside of these gas prices I see have recently gone over $5. Or has it been this way for a while now?

-adam
New forum, who dis?
How are you doing?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brian12019