What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is the gasket or o-ring for the throttle body re-usable? 12589235

Want to take the TB off and clean it inside and out.

Attachments

• 1651754466339.png
    1651754466339.png
    963 bytes · Views: 2

justchecking

Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Took the Suburban camping/turkey hunting/fishing. We were failed turkey hunters this year but successful fishermen. Lots of new hunters this year who don't know the old etiquette. They blocked entrances so only one vehicle could get in (setting aside 1000 acres of public land for themselves), tried to stalk turkeys that I was calling in thereby busting the setup, that sort of thing. But it's more about meeting up with old army buddies, work buddies, and hunting buddies, so it was all good.
I had the tow tune and 93 octane for the first time i think while towing the camper. There is a place on the Appalachian Highway where we have to accelerate and merge going up hill. A trucker way behind me moved to the left lane. I am sure he though wtf when I left him way behind. ;)
IMG_0197.jpgfish.jpg

RooTBeeRthe1st

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've gone through a second tank of corn in theothertwin. I am really not impressed with 8 mpg, plus the additional cost per gallon.
Your e85 is more expensive than your gas?

You really need a tune for it. N/A will have a small gain from it, but it really shines with forced induction.

Sparksalot

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Your e85 is more expensive than your gas?

You really need a tune for it. N/A will have a small gain from it, but it really shines with forced induction.
All of which defeats the purpose of saving fuel costs out of the box.

Yes, more expensive. It's been that way for 1-2 years.

Feed the starving cows, give your car some good ole dinojuice.

Sparksalot

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Took the Suburban camping/turkey hunting/fishing. We were failed turkey hunters this year but successful fishermen. Lots of new hunters this year who don't know the old etiquette. They blocked entrances so only one vehicle could get in (setting aside 1000 acres of public land for themselves),
Donkeys need to realize that's a two way game.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dustpan

Latest posts