What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
not much had a genesis keep up with me yesterday, I hit 130 and he was slowly catching up and i had to slow for traffic and he got ahead of me for a second and we back n forthed to the same exit, lol

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I thought 4cyl turbo.
I think they are v6, there may be a 4 banger version also, supposedly they are a pretty good bang for the buck, with there competition being the audi, beamer and benz, I have been poking around online for a kkcccccaaaarrrr, lol about 5-6 more payments and the Silverado will be paid off, kind of have a wood for a g8 gxp, can't do a coupe which would be nice but I have a gang of kids

bobsburban

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Any photos of your before and after?
I should have taken some "before" shots but I forgot in my haste. I'll take some "after" shots in the morning before I head out to work so I can post them to you tomorrow.

Basically, though, I had three cracks running from the airbag, speaker, and the instrument cowl to the front of the main dash under the windshield. Compared to some dashes I've seen, mine wasn't that bad. No holes, huge gaps, or anything like that. I just wanted to stop things in their tracks. So I fiber-glassed over those cracks a couple of weeks ago in preparation for adding the Dashskin. That alone got rid of quite a bit of rattling when going over train tracks, etc. I let the RTV set overnight and boy, are things quieter now. I did not realize how much the dashboard was contributing to rattles in the truck - I was attributing everything to those big flat panels in the rear. There's still a little of that but jeez, that dash used to make a lot of racket.

Bill 1960

Testing the Limits
Reaction score
For the last few days I get the ABS and traction faults every now and then on startup. Goes away at the next start or later in the day. I’ve scanned it twice and it’s the LR wheel speed sensor circuit C0045_00. Cleaning the connector at the wiring harness had no effect.

Any realistic chance it’s anything other than the sensor? I’ve got an OEM sensor in my shopping cart ready to pull the trigger.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
willb

Latest posts