What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
I hop on and off here as time allots, sorry that's not convenient for answering all questions. Once the questions and responses start paying for my mortgage and go fast parts I might be more vigilant of staying on top it.

But as far as the Kids comment, don't get it mixed, I don't owe YOU or anyone here anything. You're not my father nor an authority figure to me, so you can officially slow your role.

I have posted in other threads that I have NOT been to the track. - there, both questions have been answered - Happy now?
Thanks for the info. It just seemed like you were purposely avoiding the two simple questions for some reason :rolleyes:

I am looking at buy something like this to use in the off season when the tracks are closed around here and just wanted your opinion, I'm not trying to pull teeth.

Like I said in the original quote, I had one of those G-Tech Pros back in the 90's that basically was an accelerometer only and was just curious how the newer devices work and if they're accurate and what setup you had.

The ones that use the OBD port and use the vehicles onboard sensors won't work on a couple of my vehicles because one of them is OBD1 and the other is carburated.

For the other three vehicles I have that are OBDII, I'd probably just be as well off using the performance dashboards in the Torque Pro app and my OBDLink MX+ bluetooth adapter, but I don't know how accurate they'd be, but I could use it as a baseline before/after tool to see if something improved or not.

geesh

Sparksalot

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thats awesome. I'm using my GI Bill to finish BS'ing my way through my undergrad in Cyber Security Management & Policy. Once I'm done with my BS, I will have enough left over to complete about 80% of my Masters program
That's cool. I had about $50 left in GI benfits, and in my bank account when I graduated.

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I... I just can't. At most, I'll write how I speak ("gonna", "'em", "cuz", etc.), and I use punctuation cuz some statements read like questions and vice versa. If that scares the degenerate away, then I don't need to associate with them. FB Sellers be like "Call are text me", "U gon git dis rn", "U tryna com nw are 2mro". I be like "I don't speak Walmart". *Deletes convo and unsaves ad*

Today I looked at my Tahoe and, for a few seconds, I fantasized what it'd be like to own it again.
I think you ought to buy another just like with an L9H motor and 6-speed!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Off Road Pedia