What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1BADI5

Supporting Member
Reaction score
That’s great and great choice on major. Definitely keep going if you can swing it, grad school got easier for me. Undergrad was a lot of work! ;)
The hard part is I'm working as a Cyber Security instructor for DoD now, so going through these classes is like WTF.

Going from the classroom teaching, to going to a classroom as the student is always a hoot.

wsteele

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The hard part is I'm working as a Cyber Security instructor for DoD now, so going through these classes is like WTF.

Going from the classroom teaching, to going to a classroom as the student is always a hoot.
Sounds like you are getting a great perspective for your professional career. Good for you! Keep going man, it will pay really big dividends down the road.

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I haven’t used FB since 2012. Haven’t missed anything. At least not that I know of.
*prior to responding to this post I had to ask my wife what a FB Marketplace seller was.

I got a FB just a few months ago, and ONLY for Marketplace. It's locked down, I have no friends, I don't participate in anything with it, etc. I have it strictly for MP. I only broke down and did that cuz I was using my girlfriend's FB for Marketplace. She was getting notifications all the time from leg humpers that clearly weren't interested in the items for sale. Putting "POSTING THIS FOR MY HUSBAND- HE WILL BE REPLYING" at the top of the description only marginally reduced the BS.

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I used to write in complete sentences with proper grammar, you know, how we were taught in school decades ago and would get no reply. So for the last ten years or so, I write in ebonics or whatever they call it today and get a response.

I... I just can't. At most, I'll write how I speak ("gonna", "'em", "cuz", etc.), and I use punctuation cuz some statements read like questions and vice versa. If that scares the degenerate away, then I don't need to associate with them. FB Sellers be like "Call are text me", "U gon git dis rn", "U tryna com nw are 2mro". I be like "I don't speak Walmart". *Deletes convo and unsaves ad*

Today I looked at my Tahoe and, for a few seconds, I fantasized what it'd be like to own it again.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeC