What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

George B

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Lol was it a serious question? I thought it was a joke... didn’t look for that.
Yes, a full brake bleed on these requires activating the ABS module so the question was likely serious. That said, if it does all the tech2 stuff and polishes your knob it is a more versatile tool than a fleshlight by far.

08z71bgm

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yes, a full brake bleed on these requires activating the ABS module so the question was likely serious. That said, if it does all the tech2 stuff and polishes your knob it is a more versatile tool than a fleshlight by far.
Well then I’ll have to check it out tomorrow and see if I can. From a quick glance though it looks just like the tech2 software screen when it loads up.

08z71bgm

Supporting Member
Reaction score
How easy is it to switch steering wheels?
I would imagine easy. I just need to know if the locking nut is left or right hand threads. Once everything is out of the way and know which way the locking nut turns you put a couple duggas on it to pull it off and boom wheel off with a yank. Then swap all the stuff over. To new wheel and bolt it back in with a couple more duggas.

make sure to disconnect battery for 15 mins before disconnecting the air bag from the leads.

08grey

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don’t know. I really like that heat d wheels the dozen or so times I use it each year. Tough decision.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk