What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have a bnib heated wheel I bought last winter.... hopefully it will be on before it gets too cold here. I need a clock spring too.. I love the heated wheel in my yuk.

@08z71bgm i didn’t forget about the console thing, hopefully I can find it this weekend bud
ya I think 3 or 4 of us cleaned out the remaining stock on the heated non wood trim steering wheels last year, mine is sitting here still wrapped up
if you can find it anywhere the part number is

cmatt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a bnib heated wheel I bought last winter.... hopefully it will be on before it gets too cold here. I need a clock spring too.. I love the heated wheel in my yuk.

@08z71bgm i didn’t forget about the console thing, hopefully I can find it this weekend bud
I’ve started to build harnesses for the GMT900. One being for the heated steering wheel.

31e60300e9493bdba7ccc79ebdac5cff.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I passed smog today. Lol. California sux. Lol
it's easy here all they do is plug the obd port into a computer that checks for codes, and a quick visual inspection to see if you have cat's and 02 sensors and 5 minutes later you are done.
hell you could roll in there on 3 wheels and a skateboard and pass.

PG01

Supporting Member
Reaction score
it's easy here all they do is plug the obd port into a computer that checks for codes, and a quick visual inspection to see if you have cat's and 02 sensors and 5 minutes later you are done.
hell you could roll in there on 3 wheels and a skateboard and pass.
NY is the same but most don’t check shit. They are also supposed to pull a wheel to check brakes too...