What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

89Suburban

Bull in the china shop
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don’t see the torch in that collection of “you’re coming out one way or the other” tools. Can’t be tight if it’s liquid.

I need a variable speed sawzall mine is one high speed and it burned my metal blades out too fast IMO. I was surprised how well that red big tooth blade cut through the head of the last bolt bolt before it overheated. (Had to make a run to Home Depot for blades for the last bolt of course.) Slow speed I believe she would have chewed right through it and ask for more.

wjburken

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I need a variable speed sawzall mine is one high speed and it burned my metal blades out too fast IMO. I was surprised how well that red big tooth blade cut through the head of the last bolt bolt before it overheated. (Had to make a run to Home Depot for blades for the last bolt of course.) Slow speed I believe she would have chewed right through it and ask for more.
I’ve had great luck using these. Have cut through some tough hardened stuff with them. They are kinda pricey.
9F6F3BF4-4F08-4585-B4DD-F665CEF91B48.jpeg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jake 2015 GMC Yuk