What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CaptainAmerica1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Grills I got of dwdrummer for $40... dunno if I’m gonna leave the hood trim chrome or black it out too... thoughts?
Also installed led headlights and led amber markers. Gotta figure out what I’m gonna do with the headlights before I get fogs to match...

D928EDA6-58A8-4479-8A05-C1D06563B884.jpeg

89Suburban

Bull in the china shop
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Cam bolts are frozen in my upper control arm bushings. I got one freed up and moved about a half inch. Gonna have to cut them out with a sawzall I guess? Grrrr. Not even any rust on the outside anyway. Pry bars, pickle forks, BFH. No go. Not much room in there to beat on them. Soaked them up with some PB blaster and put everything back together. Drive around tonight hopefully that will help things for round 2 tomorrow. Have to pick up a cam and bolt kit from AutoZone later.

Walked away in disgust and fixed the toilet handle and hung a coat rack up in the house. At least something got accomplished. :(

wjburken

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Cam bolts are frozen in my upper control arm bushings. I got one freed up and moved about a half inch. Gonna have to cut them out with a sawzall I guess? Grrrr. Not even any rust on the outside anyway. Pry bars, pickle forks, BFH. No go. Not much room in there to beat on them. Soaked them up with some PB blaster and put everything back together. Drive around tonight hopefully that will help things for round 2 tomorrow. Have to pick up a cam and bolt kit from AutoZone later.

Walked away in disgust and fixed the toilet handle and hung a coat rack up in the house. At least something got accomplished. :(
Man, that’s sucks.

Hope you have a better sawzall you can use for this.
CD10CE38-437C-475D-922F-27A56E4170A8.jpeg

PG01

Supporting Member
Reaction score
My rvc was not in full charge mode, the voltage was in the 12's, and I turned on tow/haul mode and the voltage/charging stayed the same

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Takes a little while but it will move up to the middle of the gauge and hang there.,
684ED462-7C35-425F-847E-430460C259C2.jpeg

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
mine wasn't working no matter what you did, the tech2 would always show "fuel economy mode" even if the voltage was under 12v and I had everything on.
I can only assume it was bad batteries, works fine now with new batteries and the grounds both connected to each other.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Phoenix2k9