What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1BADI5

Supporting Member
Reaction score
It may not take quite that long. They told me something like three weeks but I had it on my doorstep in two. Or maybe it was four but had it in three.

Yeah when i placed the order it said a 3-5 week led time.

I would be super stoked to get it in 2 weeks. I want to get the verter and injectors in so I get get my tune finalized for the year.

In spring, it will be time for a bigger cam and better heads............and maybe my LSA blower

wjburken

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ya know I haven’t tried it in awhile but I could swear mine wouldn’t switch when I first bought it with towhaul on....I disabled afm very early on so now I don’t remember..... I guess if you remember next time you’re out in yours check it and report back
Yep. I remembered correctly. It will switch to V4 in Tow/Haul mode.
948EEA2F-11DC-44BE-96EF-2D6C5FE45130.jpeg

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This is exactly what BB did for me, except they charged $350. At least I have lifetime retunes if I need them.

No power tuning at all? I'm sure you got a little more out of it than I did mine. Mine was essentially stock, just with those items disabled. He tweaked the TM and line pressure a tiny bit since those could be done "blindly" and left alone, unlike altering the spark and fuel maps.

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah when i placed the order it said a 3-5 week led time.

I would be super stoked to get it in 2 weeks. I want to get the verter and injectors in so I get get my tune finalized for the year.

In spring, it will be time for a bigger cam and better heads............and maybe my LSA blower

I'm anxious to see some timeslips!

You prompted me to dig through my thread. I remember ordering the converter on St. Patrick's day. According to my thread, it was delivered six business days later on March 25. All of this is probably irrelevant to now. "It'll get there when it gets there", right?

1BADI5

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm anxious to see some timeslips!

You prompted me to dig through my thread. I remember ordering the converter on St. Patrick's day. According to my thread, it was delivered six business days later on March 25. All of this is probably irrelevant to now. "It'll get there when it gets there", right?

That makes 2 of us LOL.

I'd like to get it in before it gets to cold out.........only because I'd like to try and get it to the track.

6L80 with a 3200 stall, should be a nice little ripper

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That makes 2 of us LOL.

I'd like to get it in before it gets to cold out.........only because I'd like to try and get it to the track.

6L80 with a 3200 stall, should be a nice little ripper

It was a 55° night when I ran my baselines, so I'm waiting for another 55° TNT night to keep the variables to a minimum.

I wish I could see two trucks run- one with the 6L80 and the other a 4L60/65 but otherwise identical.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
21 tots hoes Z71