What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

08z71bgm

Supporting Member
Reaction score
i would check either a local higher end junkyard or ebay, sometimes you can find them on craigslist or offer up people or yards parting vehicles out will post them up on there.
Wish I knew of one local here. Maybe someone from LI can name a few.

I need a silver z71 RH dl3

Sam Harris

Supporting Member
Reaction score
So I checked it out it’s the original mirror and it’s broken and they replaced the upper cover with chrome one and broke the lower one with the puddle light. I am just going to find a whole replacement. I found some on car-parts dot com and sent out “price requests” and never heard back from anyone. I even put in all my info.
I bought a replacement for my GMT800 on eBay. Seems to be decent. I still need to install it. lol

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Used a old toothbrush and spread the epoxy all over as much as I could and zip tied it fingers crossed, couldn't do much for the dash the break is right on a ridge so no way to really fix it without taking it out but I dabbed some along the cracks under the center speaker cover and used a couple small pieces of popsicle stick

IMG_20200713_190138.jpg

HiHoeSilver

Away!
Reaction score
Used a old toothbrush and spread the epoxy all over as much as I could and zip tied it fingers crossed, couldn't do much for the dash the break is right on a ridge so no way to really fix it without taking it out but I dabbed some along the cracks under the center speaker cover and used a couple small pieces of popsicle stick

View attachment 252411

French tickler mod ftw.

08z71bgm

Supporting Member
Reaction score
View attachment 252398

Pictures don’t do it justice. They are all 6000k led that I posted about earlier. Got high/low/fog. All same sealight from Amazon. Can’t wait to see them at night.
The light output is perfect with these bulbs at night. Definitely doing the auto fog mod. It’s got a good pattern and I can see at night now. Very happy. Would recommend.

HiHoeSilver

Away!
Reaction score
The light output is perfect with these bulbs at night. Definitely doing the auto fog mod. It’s got a good pattern and I can see at night now. Very happy. Would recommend.

I have bought sealight in the past as well. Nice product. Links to what you used?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
navyboy14094