What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

89Suburban

Bull in the china shop
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I totally forgot about that :(
I was just grateful the bounce off the b pillar saved my drivers side window glass. And I got a new set of mirrors out of it. Sht a different trajectory would have taken out the rear hatch glass. That really would have sucked.

j91z28d1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Forgot I ordered a complete GU6 front diff. carrier from Fleabay. Well, they dropped off all ~95lbs of it.

Image they sent:
View attachment 428919

The reality of the situation:

View attachment 428920

Those dummies:
View attachment 428921

that's horribly under packaged for the weight. I blame the seller more than FedEx.

I've bought 2 used parts off ebay like that. one radiator they basically wrapped on plastic wrap and no box.. it looked it fell off a cliff by the time it got to me. and a alternator that was packed better but was broken differently than that pics. this broken part meant the plug wouldn't say locked in.

both ended up refunding the money and said keep the parts.. I was able to repair enough to use, but I'd much rather have gotten them on good shape.

Last edited:

blackelky

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't really either I gotta rob the scrooge mcduck part of me, no bass = no fun
it takes me so long to save money, but house prices don't seem to be budging much so a little pinch won't hurt to bad I guess
I won't have to make the family eat cup-o-noodles for a week haha
one of my buddies moved out Mantiqua, Ca to Virginia and made a damn killing off selling his house.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roflwaffle

Latest posts