What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Kee Fuller

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I broke two utility knife blades. It was naaaaasty up there too. Jammed a rag up there with a screw driver a few times, but I am hoping to look into disinfecting the system with a product or with steam...we'll see.

I'm doing this, tired of turning my ac on and small dirt getting in my eyes

Reaction score
Mine was actually surprisingly clean.

I did stick my shop vac crevice tool up there since I was using it to vacuum the carpet of the plastic bits

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

08z71bgm

Supporting Member
Reaction score
You may not need to pull the whole thing. You can just yank the triangle panel with your hand.
So I checked it out it’s the original mirror and it’s broken and they replaced the upper cover with chrome one and broke the lower one with the puddle light. I am just going to find a whole replacement. I found some on car-parts dot com and sent out “price requests” and never heard back from anyone. I even put in all my info.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So I checked it out it’s the original mirror and it’s broken and they replaced the upper cover with chrome one and broke the lower one with the puddle light. I am just going to find a whole replacement. I found some on car-parts dot com and sent out “price requests” and never heard back from anyone. I even put in all my info.
i would check either a local higher end junkyard or ebay, sometimes you can find them on craigslist or offer up people or yards parting vehicles out will post them up on there.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I guess from all the heat this summer the left half of my wood steering wheel trim decided to come unglued so I bought some epoxy and will fix that and I need to address the larger dash crack with a popsicle stick may as well do them both at the same time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Butterfly7