What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HiHoeSilver

Away!
Reaction score
Does anyone have a pin out for the mirrors? I have one silver and one chrome mirror. Silver is original but chrome one I’m unsure of and want to make sure it’s the correct mirror replacement or if it’s the cover. Driver mirror folds in but pass does not. Want to check power for folding.

anyone know where the wiring diagram section in the forum is?

If you're getting to where you could check the pinout, I'd think you could just see that one has wires the other doesn't...rpo for power fold is dl3.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Does anyone have a pin out for the mirrors? I have one silver and one chrome mirror. Silver is original but chrome one I’m unsure of and want to make sure it’s the correct mirror replacement or if it’s the cover. Driver mirror folds in but pass does not. Want to check power for folding.

anyone know where the wiring diagram section in the forum is?
just unbolt it from the door and look at the part number like Nate said above.

08z71bgm

Supporting Member
Reaction score
If you're getting to where you could check the pinout, I'd think you could just see that one has wires the other doesn't...rpo for power fold is dl3.
My RPO is dl3. I believe also dl3 has turn signal. This mirror also has turn signal. Makes me think it’s just a chrome version of the dl3. This is why I want to know the pin out as I don’t think it’s working and want to figure out why.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My RPO is dl3. I believe also dl3 has turn signal. This mirror also has turn signal. Makes me think it’s just a chrome version of the dl3. This is why I want to know the pin out as I don’t think it’s working and want to figure out why.
the reason I say to check the part number is because if someone replaced it with a aftermarket or different model that could be why it will not autofold, could also be a broken gear in the mirror that is a pretty common problem, if the gear is broken you can repair it.

08z71bgm

Supporting Member
Reaction score
the reason I say to check the part number is because if someone replaced it with a aftermarket or different model that could be why it will not autofold, could also be a broken gear in the mirror that is a pretty common problem, if the gear is broken you can repair it.
I will later this evening. Haven’t pulled the panel off yet. Searching for my puller. Always when I need a tool I can never find it.

Derick

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Been putting it off. Looked at it yesterday. Seems like a PITA.
The right tool is a real powered hot knife. I used a combination of dremel, spaded drill bits, and utility knife w/ blow torch.

IMG_20200712_175343472.jpg

far from perfect, but i still have a little material left that i might have to file down a bit more.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
montanaboy65